ALL JOB POSTINGS:
- Compliance Ops Associate (Boca Raton, FL Location)
- Compliance Ops Associate
- Entry Level Data Entry
- Financial Advisor (Boca Raton, FL Location)
- Investment Associate (Boca Raton, FL Location)
- Internal Wholesaler
- Investment Associate (Parsippany, NJ Location)
- Financial Advisor (Parsippany, NJ Location)
- Registered Sales Assistant/Registered Client Associate
If you are a highly motivated individual and looking to join a vibrant growing company, SmartTrust® may be the right choice for you.
SmartTrust® is one of the top Unit Investment Trust (UIT) sponsors in the country committed to delivering high-quality growth and income investments to help meet the growing needs of today’s demanding investors and financial advisors. We are headquartered just outside of NYC, in Parsippany, NJ and deposited our first UIT in 2003. We had substantial growth last year as our sales grew by 38% from year-end 2018. As of December 29, 2019, UIT assets under management were just over 1 billion. For more information about SmartTrust®, please visit www.smarttrustuit.com.
We are searching for an Internal Wholesaler to work out of our Parsippany, NJ headquarters. The primary role of the Internal Wholesaler is to partner with external wholesaler(s) and other staff to build strong selling relationships with Financial Professionals. This person will support experienced external wholesaler(s) in raising assets across the country in our ever-expanding suite of Unit Investment Trusts (UITs).
- Partner with external wholesaler(s) to build sales.
- Developing relationships with Financial Advisors through outbound calls and e-mails.
- Respond to inbound product, sales and service calls.
- Work with external wholesaler(s) to establish an effective advisor meeting schedule.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with individual investment advisors while providing sales support and service to wholesaler(s) in the field.
- Help investment advisors increase their business by updating them on current marketing materials, generating and communicating sales ideas and informing them of upcoming webinars/seminars in their area.
- Handle special projects as assigned within department.
- Attend sales meetings and training sessions.
- Maintain a PC based contact management system.
- Participate in sales idea roundtable discussions and feedback sessions.
- Act as project leader for certain department initiatives where implementation and follow-through will be expected.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education/experience
- Series 7 license
- 2 years of financial services related experience preferred
- Internal sales desk support service experience preferred
- Strong financial industry and capital markets knowledge
- Strong customer relationship management and servicing skills
- Strong verbal communications skills and the ability to present effectively over the phone combined with strong written communication skills.
- A genuine desire to help others on the team and those to whom you are selling
- Excellent interpersonal, relationship management and organizational skills
- Enthusiastic and results oriented
- Ability to prioritize work in a fast paced environment
- Competitive compensation
- Open and supportive team-based environment
- Full medical and dental benefits
- 401(k) plan with company match
SmartTrust® is a division of Hennion & Walsh Inc. Member FINRA, SIPC