Investment Associate (Parsippany, NJ Location)
People often ask us what an Investment Associate at Hennion & Walsh does. As an Investment Associate, you will experience a comprehensive 18-month financial services career development program designed to enable a yet-to-be registered individual to thrive in the financial services industry. We pay you while you study and prepare to take the various exams needed to be a licensed financial advisor. Once you have passed the examinations, your salary continues while you begin learning and understanding the skills it takes to succeed as an advisor, or one of the other available roles, at Hennion & Walsh. Hennion & Walsh provides ongoing training and support to all of our advisors. We have a proven success model that enables you to build a long-term career.
If you are a highly motivated individual and looking to join a vibrant growing company, Hennion & Walsh, Inc. may be the right choice for you. We are looking for performance-driven personalities and entrepreneurs in spirit who are looking to build a career helping the individual investor achieve their financial goals and dreams.
Hennion & Walsh is an advocate to the individual investor. We believe in putting the client first. At Hennion & Walsh, we know individual investors want a personal relationship with their advisor, and we believe in guiding our clients to achieve their financial goals and dreams through conservative income and growth strategies.
We are searching for highly talented and motivated individuals of all educational backgrounds to join our dynamic work force as Investment Associates. Our ideal candidates thrive in a fast-paced environment, are goal-oriented, possess a great attitude, and communicate extremely well. We have immediate openings!
• Work for a successful investment firm dedicated to performance, integrity, service, and innovation
• Gain business expertise and market knowledge through our comprehensive training and mentoring program
• Perform in an energetic, open environment
• Succeed in an achievement-based culture
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education/experience
• Personal or professional track record of achievement
• Highly professional work ethic
• Ability to handle multiple responsibilities and take initiative
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Competitive compensation
• Open and supportive team-based environment
• Full medical and dental benefits
• 401(k) plan with company match