ALL JOB POSTINGS:
- Compliance Ops Associate (Boca Raton, FL Location)
- Senior Accountant/FinOp
- Compliance Ops Associate
- Receptionist (Boca Raton, FL Location)
- Financial Advisor Associate (Boca Raton, FL Location)
- Investment Associate (Boca Raton, FL Location)
- Internal Wholesaler
- Investment Associate (Parsippany, NJ Location)
- Financial Advisor (Parsippany, NJ Location)
- Registered Sales Assistant/Registered Client Associate
Financial Advisor Associate (Boca Raton, FL Location)
Are you a Series 7 Registered Financial Advisor? Are you trying to build a successful career as a Financial Advisor? Are you frustrated by the lack of leads and prospects? Is your path to success being impeded by your current employer?
If the answer to any of these questions is yes, then Hennion & Walsh may be the answer. Our in-house lead program combined with our 12 month mentoring program has enabled our Financial Advisors to succeed in the financial services business. Our Advisors call and build relationships with people who are interested in the services we specialize in. They do not have to network on weekends, pay for seminars or knock on doors. We provide our Advisors with the foundation to build and grow their business. In addition to ample leads, they are provided with back office, compliance and trading desk support.
If you are a highly motivated individual, looking to join a vibrant, growing company…if you want to boost your career as a Financial Advisor…build a book of business that will sustain your career in Finance, then apply today.
We are looking for Financial Advisors with Series 7 and Series 63 licenses who have performance-driven personalities and entrepreneurial spirit, looking to build a career helping the individual investor achieve their financial goals and dreams.
Hennion & Walsh is an advocate for the individual investor. We believe in putting the client first. At Hennion & Walsh, we know individual investors want a personal relationship with their advisor, and we believe in guiding our clients to achieve their financial goals and dreams through conservative income and growth strategies.
We are searching for highly talented and motivated individuals of all educational backgrounds to join our dynamic work force as Financial Advisors. Our ideal candidates will have the Series 7 and Series 63 licenses, 1-2 years of relevant experience, thrive in a fast-paced environment, are goal-oriented, possess a great attitude, and communicate extremely well. We have immediate openings!
- Gain business expertise and market knowledge through our comprehensive training program and team atmosphere
- Get real, warm leads that call YOU at no cost
- Work for a successful investment firm dedicated to performance, integrity, service, and innovation
- Succeed in an achievement-based culture
- Perform in an energetic, open environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education/experience
- Series 7 and Series 63 licenses
- Personal or professional track record of achievement
- Highly professional work ethic
- Ability to handle multiple responsibilities and take initiative
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Competitive compensation
- Open and supportive team-based environment
- Full medical and dental benefits
- 401(k) plan with company match