Registered Sales Assistant/Registered Client Associate
At Hennion & Walsh, a Registered Sales Assistant/Registered Client Associate is an integral part of our mission to provide the highest degree of advice and services to our valued clients each and every day. The Registered Sales Assistant/Registered Client Associate position at Hennion & Walsh is ideal for someone that already has their Series 7 and Series 63 licenses and is looking to advance their career within the financial services industry but not necessarily interested in pursuing a career dedicated only to sales. Hennion & Walsh provides ongoing training and support to all of our Registered Service Advisors. We have a proven success model that enables you to build a long-term career.
If you are a highly motivated individual and looking to join a vibrant growing company, Hennion & Walsh, Inc. may be the right choice for you. We are looking for performance-driven personalities and entrepreneurs in spirit who are looking to build a career helping the individual investor achieve their financial goals and dreams.
Hennion & Walsh is an advocate for the individual investor. We believe in putting the client first. At Hennion & Walsh, we know individual investors want a personal relationship with their advisor, and we believe in guiding our clients to achieve their financial goals and dreams through conservative income and growth strategies.
We are searching for highly talented and motivated individuals of all educational backgrounds to join our dynamic workforce as Registered Sales Assistant/Registered Client Associate. Our ideal candidates will have the Series 7 and Series 63 licenses, 1-2 years of relevant experience, thrive in a fast-paced environment, are goal-oriented, possess a great attitude, and communicate extremely well. We have immediate openings!
- Provides sales/administrative/operational client service support to assist a team of financial advisors. May solicit and provide financial advice in unison with the team.
- Develop and maintain client relationships
- Proactively support the financial advisors in the selling process
- Provide administrative support to the financial advisors
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education/experience
- Series 7 and Series 63 licenses
- Strong client service skills and attention to detail
- Highly professional work ethic
- Ability to handle multiple responsibilities and take initiative
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Highly professional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of brokerage systems
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) proficiency
- Competitive compensation
- Open and supportive team-based environment
- Full medical and dental benefits
- 401(k) plan with company match